Generic Invoice Template
Generic invoice templates are perfect for small business professionals that are looking to customize the design of their invoices before sending the bill to their client. Download & customize your generic invoices now!
Download Generic Invoices for Excel, Word or PDF
Instructions for Use: Generic Invoices
Here are some instructions to start using this printable generic invoice form:
1. Replace “Company Logo” with your organization name
2. Fill-in all the empty fields on the form
3. Enter the line items in the “Description” box
3. Calculate the subtotals and total amount due
4. Print & send the invoice to your client
These invoices are useful for small businesses & freelancers to easily bill their client and collect the payment after work is done. They also serve as a form of receipt for their client in lieu of the services rendered.
As a best practice, it is always a good idea to include your payment instructions and expected due date in order to ensure you get paid quickly. If you’re looking for something else, try out more templates from the sidebar.